Hair Type :100% Indian Virgin Hair
Hair Style :Natural Curly
Image Color :Natural Color
Pack:1pcs hair weaves/Weft
Quality: No shedding, no tangle, no lices,good quality hair
Lifetime: 6-12 months last a year or more with proper care.
Suggestion: For a full sew in we recommend 3-4 bundles. Remember: Longer the hair the short the weft. If you desire your hair to be full with lots of volume, we suggest you go with 3 bundles with one closure or 4 bundles of hair.
Full Head Need Gudiance
How to measure the length
If you are ordering a curly wig, the hair length can be drawn up approximately 3-4" from the curl depending on how tight it is.For waves, it can draw up approximately 2-3". Therefore, you may wish to order a little longer for curly or wavy textures to accommodate the drawing up of the hair and to achieve the full length desired.
Hair Care and Tips
Conditioning your hair is an important step in any hair care regimen, We suggest you deep condition your hair once a week. Hopefully you will find this tips helpful, and if you know a good tip to keep you hair looking fresh, Pls tell us :)
1. You need a wide tooth comb before start, Saturate hair in lukewarm water. Once the hair is completely wet ,you can comb hair under water,make sure the hair tangle free.
2. Wash your hair normally with shampoo of your choice. You don’t need a lot of shampoo, just a dime size amount should be enough. Then Rinse shampoo out of hair.
3. After rinsing the hair, Squeeeze any excess water out and towel dry hair, then going to apply the conditioner. You don’t need to add conditioner directly to the roots of the hair, this weighs the hair down if not washed out completely.
4. Place the hair in the zip lock bag. you can add about 5 tablespoons of water to the zip lock bag. just enough to have some moisture in the bag. Then put bag in the micro-wave on bottom shelf for 1 minute. then remove and let sit in closed bag for 10-20 mins until cool.
5. Once cool, remove the hair and rinse your hair with lukewarm water, don’t use cold water! Be sure remise the hair throughly, leftover residue can cause tangles and matting. Rinse the hair until the water runs clear
6. Put the hair on the dry towel and roll up the towel, it can help to make the hair dry fast. Once the hair has been dried, put some olive oil on it , make the hair keep soft and not too dry.
What you’ll need:
A large zip lock bag (you can use a plastic container instead )
Shampoo & Conditioner of your choice Water
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Microwave Towel, blanket, or sheet
Feel free to create a effective way to style your hair care routine, but remember to follow hair care principles, or you will damage your hair.
1. It is very important to seal knots for lace wig & lace closure or seal wefts for bundles, It can protect your hair from shedding, We suggest you seal the hair before use it and after every hair shampoo. Here we suggest TDI knots sealer and Walker Top-Loc Knots Sealer.
2. We strongly recommend not to dye the hair by yourself since the hair dye chemical will damage the hair cuticle, make the hair easy tangle and shedding. We are not responsible for any hair problem caused during dying.
3. Please use some hair care spray such as TRESemmeHEATDEFENCE if you need to style the hair by straighten or curl it.
4. We suggest you make the bundles into wig if you didn’t purchased wigs, and take off it when you sleeping or swimming. If you sleep with it, the hair will easy massed & tangle; The hair will be tangle and hard to comb after you swimming on the pool or the ocean.
5.Natural curly hair are deemed to be fun and flirty with a dose of romance and spontaneity on the character. But curly hair can be especially difficult to take care of and hard to manage, because the curl shape must be maintained for the hair to retain most of its original look. And it is easy to be tangled and frizzy than straight hair .It is normal that the curl shape will be loose after several wash, So learning to take care of your curly hair can save you a lot of money.
Detangle curly hair
Put some spary on the hair, then use a wide-toothed comb to very gently get any tangles out, starting at the tip of the hair and working slowly upwards. hair with tight curls generally should not be combed at all, because this can break apart the curls. Once the curls have been separated, it can be impossible to restyle them as they were. Some hair can be gently detangled with your fingers. (please avoid using hair dryers which will make your hair frizzy and damage it).
Deep condition curly hair
Suggest to wash your curly hair on a mannequin head ,This gives you complete control over the procedure. Use shampoo and conditioners that are specially designed for curly hair. Try not to wash too frequently as it may strip the hair of its moisture and bring about frizziness. Once a week is fine, Detangle your hair after each wash, Avoid towel drying curly hair. After wash, put some oil on it, it can keep the hair moisturized and soft.
Styling curly hair
* Know your hair curl shape is important ,Shape the hair by scrunching it some more and twirling pieces around a finger.
* Tie your hair at night with a silk scarf. Braid or plait hair in separate sections to avoid any tangling during your sleep.
* Not straighten curly hair as much as possible. It may cause hair problems like shedding and tangle.
* When the hair is dry, you can separate curls with your fingers for a fuller look.
Recommend products for curly hair
Never use products with mineral oils on your curly hair, The products below are excellent for curly units, and are also well priced and can be found in drug stores, beauty supply shops and on line.
A.Comb:Ouidad Wide Tooth Comb or Pettine Afro metallo Comb
B.Shampoo : DevaCurl No-Poo Condition Cleanser.
C.Conditioner:Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner
D.Curly Sexy Hair Curling Detangler
E. Organix coconut oil
F.Ouidad Climate Control Gel